Are you ready to take control of your financial future?
Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity for AAPI members to advance your financial knowledge. Here's what you can expect to learn during this engaging and insightful webinar:
- Tax - Keep it Simple: Demystify the world of taxes and Financial basics
- Get Your Structure Right: Lay a solid foundation for your financial success by understanding the importance of structuring
- Remember to Protect Your Assets: Learn essential strategies to safeguard your hard-earned assets and investments and shield your wealth from unexpected challenges
- Embrace (Good) Debt: Discover how to use debt as a tool for wealth creation, and how to leverage debt wisely to unlock new opportunities for financial growth
- Payroll Tax Update: Stay up-to-date with the latest changes in payroll tax to ensure compliance and efficiency in managing your practice finances.
This webinar is a great way to access valuable insights from Cutcher & Neale’s financial experts and be empowered to make informed decisions and set yourself on a path to financial prosperity.
About the presenter - Cameron Nix
Cameron joined Cutcher & Neale in 2012 and has since become an Associate in their specialist Medical Services division. His expertise as a medical taxation and practice advisor has allowed him to become well versed in some of the unique complexities medical professionals might face. Cameron is passionate about ensuring his clients consider him a dedicated and trusted advisor. He is also focused on automation and ensuring his clients use real time data to make information decisions.
Cutcher & Neale have been providing financial advice to medical professionals for over 70 years. As a result, they have an intimate understanding of the unique requirements of your profession, particularly in the areas of accounting, taxation and business advice.
Webinar timing: 6:30 – 7:30 PM AEDT
Access to the recording of this webinar: A recording of this webinar will be available through the CPD Webinar Library, but for the best experience and the opportunity to ask your questions, join us live. Everyone who registers will be advised via email as soon as the recording is available.