Private Practice Psychologist – Contract Position
Mind@Work Psychology is a growing psychology solutions provider located in Bellfield and bordering Preston, Ivanhoe and Heidelberg. We are looking for warm, compassionate and dedicated Psychologists to join our team on a contract position of one to two days per week, with flexibility to increase if desired.
We will take care of the referrals and bookings for you so you can focus solely on your clinical work. If you want to be part of a friendly team; enjoy flexibility, and job satisfaction without the stress and further develop your skills in a multi-disciplinary practice – then this may be the job for you.
• Minimum 3 years experience as a registered psychologist
• Full AHPRA registration, Professional Indemnity and Public liability Insurance, a current
Working with Children’s Check and eligibility for a Medicare Provider Number.
• Competent in a range of brief and longer-term evidence-based therapeutic interventions • A high level of commitment to practicing with integrity.
• Highly motivated
• Able to provide comprehensive assessments, formulations and treatment plans
• Prepare and maintain all records, reports and documents as required and in line with
• Full, unrestricted Australian working rights
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume of training and clinical experience, to Melissa Tre- vorrow: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on these positions please
Contact Melissa (03) 94409886/0431532637 or via email: email@example.com