insurance.com.au understands the developing requirements within the Psychology Industry.
AAPi’s preferred insurance partner, insurance.com.au has a Civil Liability offering, including Professional Indemnity and Public and Products Liability that includes online training for:
- Tutoring, mentoring & training for students, provision and qualified psychologists and other health professionals.
- Group Therapy.
- Coaching Psychology.
Are you Covered?
If you have additional questions or would like to speak to an insurance expert that understands the insurance requirements of a psychologist, please call 1300 468 730 or email [email protected].
You can also get a quote here.
insurance.com.au and AAPi partnership policy benefits:
- Discounted rates on the Healthcare Professionals Civil Liability cover (up to 15%).
- Lower rates for members earning less than $40,000 per annum.
- Complimentary insurance for students, registrars, and provisional psychologists.
- Limits of up to $20m Professional Indemnity and $20m Public and Products Liability.
- Unlimited retroactive cover.
- Remote and online consultation coverage (excluding USA and Canada). Must reside in Australia, and the governing law is Australia.
- 60-minute complimentary legal advice.
Who is insurance.com.au?
insurance.com.au (formerly known as Insurance House) has worked alongside AAPi for over a decade, forming a member-focused partnership. Aiming to provide AAPi members with exceptional coverage at competitive prices, insurance.com.au is AAPi’s preferred insurance provider. For further information on insurance.com.au, read their FAQs here.
Download this as a PDF.
insurance.com.au Pty Ltd ABN 27 163 909 073 AFSRN 443422 is an authorised representative of Insurance House Pty Ltd ABN 33 006 500 072 AFSL 240954