In this webinar, Jarrod Bramble from Cutcher & Neale discusses:
* Sole trader vs company: what are the advantages and disadvantages?
* Can you benefit from a service trust?
* When can you use a bucket company
* Current payroll tax implications for medical practices
* When is a SMSF right for you?
* The interaction of debt & insurance
About the presenter: Jarrod Bramble has a passion for fostering partnerships with clients, and takes the time to understand his client’s motivations and goals in order to provide them with tailored advice to help them build and protect their wealth. He strives to stay at the forefront of accounting practice through championing innovation, and this dedication saw him awarded Innovative Partner of the Year in the 2019 Xero Awards.
He also developed the ‘At Risk, At Wealth’ concept which offers clients tailored and highly effective wealth creation and preservation strategies. His passion for helping clients to improve their performance through sound financial management led to the development of WealthStart and Australian Medical Benchmarks, which are all aimed to assist medical professionals and practices reach their financial, business and investment goals sooner.