Participants will gain a basic understanding of social survival skills, including:
* Learning about the social brain for children, adolescents and adults
* The impact of Covid-19 on children and adults
* What skills can we all learn from animals and why this is important?
* What can we learn from other cultures e.g. Korean Nunci, Jewish Sabbath, Italian passata?
* An understanding of the basic six step social survival skill model to develop emotional and social resilience
* Developing your social smarts formula! eg feedback, adapting to change, individualism vs collectivism, compassion, social media and dealing with challenging people
* How to build a social superpower
Our presenter for this webinar is Evelyn Field, OAM, a practising psychologist, professional speaker, bestselling author and well-established media commentator. Evelyn has an international reputation in treating and publishing about students and adults who have been bullied or harassed. Her goal is to assist parents, therapists and schools in teaching young people social survival with the skills to protect themselves from bullying as effectively as possible.